Aqua Jump Eclipse 150 Northwood's
Get some serious summer fun for the whole family with the one-of-a-kind RAVE Aqua Jump Eclipse 15' Northwood's color water trampoline!
Get over $150 in Rewards if you buy this at full price. Sign up here and check out (while logged in), that's it!
The Aqua Jump Eclipse is the most unique water trampoline on the market. RAVE's patented design has removed the heavy steel frame from the perimeter which provides 30% more jump surface, 50% faster set-up and a 30% reduction in weight. You’ll have MORE time this summer to spend with your family without having the hassle of setting up traditional water trampolines.
If you’re wondering if the removal of the frame hurts jump performance as other companies claim, the answer is no! RAVE water trampolines are made with the best quality materials and engineering capabilities on the market. We do not “cheapen” our products in any way. Our goal is to make the best product that will last you the longest and keep you happy.
It is important to remember that water trampolines are not like land trampolines where you are going to get huge jumps in the air. When you jump on a water trampoline, the water absorbs some of the jump. For maximum performance, ensure that the tube is properly inflated. The tube should feel as firm as a basketball at the touch. The Eclipse 150 model includes a RAVE High Speed Inflator/Deflator, an Anchor Connection Kit, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
The Aqua Jump Eclipse 15' Northwood's model features:
- 65 sq. ft. jump surface
- 14'11" x 36" (455cm x 91cm) inflated
- Commercial grade, reinforced construction
- 2 adults or 4 children (700 lbs./318 Kg max weight)
- 130 lbs. (59 Kg) product weight
- 30-40 min. set-up
- 10' (3 M) water depth required
- 50-100 lbs. (23-45 Kg) recommended anchor weight*
- 5 step ladder included
- 80 (5-1/4") springs
- 10 alternating panels
- Northwood's Green/Tan tube colors
- Includes RAVE High Speed Inflator/Deflator and Anchor Connector Kit
- Available attachments include Aqua Slide; Aqua Log; Aqua Launch;Rope Swing, Slidewalk, Walk the Plank, Whoosh 15'; Water Whoosh 20'
*Anchor weight recommendations depends on your lake bottom and conditions.
|Required Water Depth||10' (3 M)|
|Jump Surface||65 sq. ft.|
|Details||* 700lbs Max User Weight *|
|Included||High Speed Inflator/Deflator, Boarding Ladder, and Anchor Connector Kit|