Touring 11'6" Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Seabreeze
RAVE’s 11’6” Touring SUP is an all purpose paddle board. Whether you’re looking for cruising, fishing, long range paddling, or recreational racing, the TS116 is designed for your adventure.
- Combination board ideal for intermediate paddlers who want glide / speed and stability for longer excursions as well as for recreational paddling
- Displacement-style hull cuts through waves and choppy water; best for both calm and rough conditions
- Board length of 11'6" provides best performance for paddlers weighing 100-180 pounds
- Designed for durability and longevity with Hexcel fiberglass construction with extra reinforced hard sides (rails)
- Includes elastic cargo net, 5 tie down points, self-venting plug, recessed handle, and 10" removable fin
- Limited 1 year warranty
|Required Water Depth||N/A|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year|
|Rider Weight||150-225 lbs|
|Details||11’6” x 29” x 5” (351cm x 74cm x 13cm) · Board weight: 31 lbs. (14 Kg) · Rider weight: 150 - 225 lbs. (81.6 Kg) · Displacement hull foam core with wooden stringer · Fiberglass layers with extra side rail reinforcement · Crowned top deck with EVA deck pad|
|Included||5 leash plugs · Elastic cargo net · 10” removable fin · Self venting plug · Ergonomic recessed handle|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!