Touring 12'6" Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) - Emerald
RAVE’s 12’6” Touring SUP is an all purpose paddle board suitable for beginner to advanced paddlers. Whether you’re looking for cruising, fishing, long range paddling, or recreational racing, the TS126 is designed for your adventure.
New Emerald color!
- Combination board ideal for intermediate paddlers who want glide / speed and stability for longer excursions as well as for recreational paddling
- Displacement-style hull cuts through waves and choppy water; best for both calm and rough conditions
- Board length of 12'6" provides best performance for paddlers weighing 180-280 pounds
- Designed for durability and longevity with Hexcel fiberglass construction with extra reinforced hard sides (rails)
- Includes elastic cargo net, 5 tie down points, self-venting plug, recessed handle, and 10" removable fin
- Limited 1 year warranty
|Required Water Depth||N/A|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year|
|Rider Weight||150-225 lbs|
|Details||12’6” x 30.5” x 5.5” (381cm x 77cm x 14cm) · Board weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 Kg) · Rider weight: 240 lbs. (108.9 Kg) · Displacement hull EPS foam core with wooden stringer · Fiberglass layers with extra side rail reinforcement · Crowned top deck with EVA deck|
|Included||5 leash plugs · Elastic cargo net · 10” removable fin · Self venting plug · Ergonomic recessed handle|
Write Your Own Review