BOGO! Buy 1 Touring Paddle Board Package, Get 1 Touring Paddle Board FREE, $1,099.99 VALUE
RAVE’s 12’6” and 11'6" Touring SUPs is an all purpose paddle board suitable for beginner to advanced paddlers. Whether you’re looking for cruising, fishing, long range paddling, or recreational racing, the TS126 is designed for your adventure.
Touring Series Package! Free Paddle Board $1099.99 Value! 2 boards + 2 paddles + Flat Rate Shipping! Limited Time Only!
- This combo comes with one 12'6" Red Touring SUP one 11'6" Blue Touring SUP and 2 Glide PolyCarbon Paddles. Originally $2659.99.
- SAVINGS OF $1099.99
- These Combination boards are ideal for beginner to advanced paddlers who want glide / speed and stability for longer excursions as well as for recreational paddling
- Displacement-style hull cuts through waves and choppy water; best for both calm and rough conditions
- Board length of 12'6" provides best performance for paddlers weighing 180-280 pounds
- Board length of 11'6" provides best performance for paddlers weighing 100-180 pounds
- Fiberglass construction with extra reinforced hard sides (rails)
- Includes elastic cargo net, 5 tie down points, self-venting plug, recessed handle, and 10" removable fin
- Limited 1 year warranty
- The RAVE The Glide PolyCarbon SUP paddle features a Carbon Fiber shaft with durable polycarbonate blade. The Qwik Levr adjusting lever allows for infinite length adjustments, and the EVA handle provides a comfortable grip. This strong, yet lightweight paddle won't mark up your board either!
- Shipping included in package price. No additional shipping charges!
|Required Water Depth||No|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year|
|Details||12’6” x 30.5” x 5.5” (381cm x 77cm x 14cm) · Board weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 Kg) · Rider weight: 240 lbs. (108.9 Kg) · Displacement hull EPS foam core with wooden stringer · Fiberglass layers with extra side rail reinforcement · Crowned top deck with EVA deck|
|Included||5 leash plugs · Elastic cargo net · 10” removable fin · Self venting plug · Ergonomic recessed handle|
Write Your Own Review